Do life's challenges repeat themselves?
Do you wonder why certain situations upset or trigger you?
Do you want to discover your shadow but don't know how?
Do you want a different kind of online course experience?
Our shadow is the disowned or neglected aspects ourselves. If we don't befriend these parts, they can wreak havoc in every aspect of our lives. Our relationships are troubled. We aren't happy in our jobs.
The path to wholeness - how Jung saw our life journey - is a journey of befriending and accepting the neglected parts of ourselves.
The heart is the central image that we will work with during this course. In the Heart, we find our soul, the center of ourselves and our intuitive knowing.
You will learn:
- how to work with what is in the way is the way.
- the power of stories and discover who is the "I" telling our life story
- how to identify the shadow in everyday life.
- the steps to being compassionate with your blinds spots and imperfections.
- the amazing power of the heart as a means of grace and forgiveness.
- what it means to live a life of integrity.
Join me on a 6-week adventure starting April 15, 2019, in the realm of individuation, integrity, the shadow, and the heart. We will walk through the journey from shadow to soul – from befriending our shadow, encountering our integrity and living from the heart.
She completed her training from the C.G. Jung Institute in Zurich Switzerland; the only institute in the world that was founded but C.G. Jung. In addition to her Jungian training, she studied astrology at the Faculty of Astrological Studies in London, England, and with Liz Greene through the Astrodeinst seminars in Zurich.
She is the author of "The Heart of the Matter: Individuation as an Ethical Process" which was published in 2014, and is actively working on a second book that explored the connection between mysticism and psychoanalysis. She has been in private practice since 2000, and lectured widely. She is an engaging and lively workshop leader.
“I've been meaning to write, since the end of our online course (Living a life of integrity)
The last couple months of life have seen a lot of big changes, certainly supported and encouraged by what I've learned from and with you. I've been wanting to thank you. The course was like a peeling away of layers... like cloaks, none of which I expected to be there or could understand before delving into my shadows and what it means to live with integrity.
Something in me was awakened and is now unraveling into my daily life, creating many deep, raw and meaningful experiences. Not always comfortable.... in fact life sometimes feels like shadow boot camp. But my experience is so much more honest and whole and my life is beginning to look and feel the way I want it to!
I wanted to thank you. ”
“I decided to take Christina’s online course during one of many difficult moments on my psychospritual path. The way her course was organized helped me to gently drop in deeper into my psyche. The content activated so many aspects of my unconscious and helped me go into a new direction with my own inner work. Christina is grounded in knowledge and is passionate about sharing it with others. I am grateful that her course is one of the tools that helped me unlock an aspect of myself. If you are interesting in depth work, I highly recommend Christina’s course.”
“I was very pleased to have the opportunity to study and think about the question of Integrity with you and the others. Our journeys are so often solitary, so it is refreshing to share a portion of one’s journey with others. You reflected in another email on the difficulty of making basic changes that would last. I have the impression of being attached to basic tendencies by an elastic band that draws me back to a point of stasis, rather like trying to lose weight! Krishnamurti kept asking the question: “Can the human mind be free?” I suppose he was referring to dissolving the elastic bands. But before that can happen, the process of integration would seem to be necessary. Thus, integration may need to precede basic changes, and basic changes may not be actions so much as the result of integration. ”
What currency is the price of the course?
The course tuition is $295.00 in Canadian dollars. The approximately equivalent in US dollars is $225.00.
How is the course delivered?
The course is a combination of video presentations, readings and reflection questions. Course content will be available every one to two weeks Students are able to work at their own pace.
There will be two live conference calls where students will be able to ask questions and to connect with other students.
I will also be available by email in case students have any questions.
If you have a question that is not answered here, drop me an email and I will do my best to answer it. email@example.com
- Getting to know you and what you would like to achieve with this course . . .
- Introduce yourself to the group
- Overview of Module 1 - The Journey of Individuation
- 1.1 Consciousness and the Experience of Well-being
- 1.2 What is Individuation FREE PREVIEW
- 1.3 Structure of the Psyche
- Reflective Exercise - The Journey of Individuation and Soul
- Audio and Transcript Downloads - The Journey of Individuation
- Overview of Module 2 - The Power of Storytelling
- 2.1 The Power of Story
- 2.2 Jung's Red Book
- 2.3 Healing Fiction
- Reflection Exercise
- Audio and Transcript Downloads - The Power of Story
- Live Call - April 23, 2019 - to be posted April 25 2019
- Live Call - May 28, 2019 - to be posted June 1 2019
- Overview of Module 3 - The Shadow
- 3.1 What is the Shadow?
- 3.2 How to do we find what is hidden
- 3.3 Befriending the Shadow
- Reflective Exercises - Defenses and Encountering the Shadow
- Reflective Exercise #2 - Befriend the Shadow
- Downloadable Audio files and Transcripts
- Overview of Module 4 - FInding our Integrity
- 4.1 Finding our Integrity
- Reflection Exercise - Finding our Integrity
- Audio and Transcript Downloads for Module 4
- Overview of Module 5 - The Heart
- 5.1 Shedding our Skin
- 5.2 Living a Path with Heart
- Reflective Exercise - The Heart
- Audio and Transcript Downloads for Module 5
- Overview of Module 6
- 6.1 What is Integration
- 6.2. How do we integrate?
- Reflective Exercise - Integration